- Grammer of graphics with plotnine
- Comparing plotnine and ggpy
ggpymatch up in API and output with
ggplot2. If you have used
ggpyand wondering what to expect of
plotnine, this is a good place to start.
- Python Plotting for Exploratory Analysis
A list of plots for exploratory data analysis and how they can be created using different libraries.
- Introduction to Plotnine
Goes over the main aspects of plotnine, showing how to use the library.
- Making Plots With plotnine
An introduction to "grammar of graphics", and how to use plotnine. This is part of the
Data Analysis and Visualization in Python for Ecologistscourse from Data Carpentry
- Plotnine: Grammar of Graphics for Python <https://www.datascienceworkshops.com/blog/plotnine-grammar-of-graphics-for-python>
A translation of the visualisation chapters from "R for Data Science" to Python using Plotnine and Pandas. This is a comprehensive introduction on the Grammar of Graphics with